Monday, April 30, 2012

More Colorado

Most of my week in Colorado I had no car and was pretty much stuck at my dads house with the kids since everyone was at work. Even Jason was working in Denver for three days. I would have visited more family during the day while everyone was a work but that's a little difficult without wheels, especially when you're out in the country. Oh well. Another time.
While everyone was at work I had to keep kids busy and out of trouble. We did school work, water color painted, read lots of books, watched movies, went on walks, took naps, and just played a lot. One morning we made forts. The evenings were spent gardening with grandpa, coloring with grandma, making music, taking long baths, and snuggling on the couch for a movie or reading.
Here's a few random pictures and some from the fort morning.

Having fun with grandma's clothes pins.


















For some reason this little hill in the backyard is the place to rub dirt in each others hair.


















Coloring relaxes Grandma's and kids.


















Learning about accompaniment while singing along to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I even got out my old clarinet and played a little bit too.


















Grandpa is pretty great at entertaining the kids.
























Forts. 






1 comment:

erin meschke said...

wish we had been there with you!