Monday, April 30, 2012

a word from Roxy

 Roxy here. Every Wednesday night the dad, mom, boy, girl, and the one that smells like pee go away to something they call D6. Is that some kind of vitamin or something? Anyways, the girl came home with this thing and put it on my face. Then she kept singing, "You keep your iPOD, I'll keep my iPATCH! You keep your iPAD, I'll keep my iPATCH. You keep your iPHONE, I'll keep my iPATCH." I do not understand.


























 Apparently the boy is blind as a bat. He put his magnifying glasses on my face and I could not see a thing. 























The boy just finished a book called "Hank the Cow Dog." I think that explains this form of torture. Yee-haw you little stinkin' jerk.

1 comment:

Tori said...

This is hilarious! Poor poor Roxy. I also really loved Payton's drawings a few posts ago. They made me laugh out loud. Save them and get them out when she is graduating and you will both laugh until you cry!