Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring is in the air!

I am SO happy that spring is finally here! I'm not sure how much longer I could be stuck inside with hyper kids and not go insane!
Last week we put up the trampoline and we've had tired kids every night since! Most nights they are out in about five minutes after putting them to bed!
It's been raining this week but we did have one very warm day. Most of the day Monday I was down to one kid! Reagan and I went on a "date" to get flower seeds to plant around the house and I got a few things to finish a spring project I've been wanting to do for a while.

I found this on Pinterest a long time ago and thought it was So adorable.
























Here's mine. I found this old umbrella at Goodwill last week and knew right away what I was gonna do with it!


































Bare feet and a big stack of seeds! Hope they actually grow!


















Spring is making the chickens much happier too! In just one week we went from getting 2 eggs a day, sometimes even none, to 6 eggs as of yesterday! Soon we will be back up to 8 a day! Can't wait to see some of those flowers growing around the coop!


No comments: