Sunday, June 24, 2012

The move.

So we've been in our new house for a week. The move went well...for people who hate the process of moving. It's exhausting, but we are SO glad to be in this house. We feel completely spoiled with what God has given us! Everyday I put things away and enjoy the space and just think how perfect this house is for us! Praise God!

A few from the night before the move and a few days after.

All the kids beds were taken apart and so on the last night at our first house we made a mattress room for the kids. They were excited!




















Have I said that moving is exhausting? I'll say it again. MOVING IS EXHAUSTING!



























Hopefully in the next few weeks I will post pictures of the new house after I've gotten things where I want them.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yes, I want to see pictures from your new house!