Monday, June 25, 2012

More of the chick chickies.

We are having lots of fun with our chicks! They all have names and yes, I can tell the difference. :)
They are growing fast and even some different characteristics are emerging.
Here's some cuties from the last few days.

Here's Marty McFly, one of our Gold Stars, exhausted from time traveling.
























Bert, one of our Silver Laced, and Rocky, our Americana, coming to say hi to Reagan. (yes, I'm aware that our chicks are girls. We really don't care that some of them have boy names.)
























Princess Chick, our Buff Orpington, likes Toms too. Probably cause they smell like Payton's VERY stinky feet.
























She LOVES to sit in the tulle on Reagan's ballerina dress.  Very fitting.






































Mary Poppins, our other Silver Laced, practically perfect in every way.
























Making my own Chicken Soup for the Soul. These gals do way more for me then reading someones fuzzy story.





































I don't have any pictures of our Rhode Island Reds, Miss Hannigan and Annie. Oh, and my favorite, Doc Brown, the other Gold Star. Next time.:)

1 comment:

Andrea Cummings said...

I LOVE your girls and all of their creative names! I miss having chickens so much, so for the time being I will just live vicariously through you. :) Hope you are all well. I am also loving all the updates on your two in Africa. Praying for this journey and can't wait to see pictures of them!