Sunday, March 11, 2012

A word from Roxy

Roxy here. This week my owners continued on in the administration of my humiliating life. The boy found an old hat and stuck it on me. When I finally got it off he proceeded to chase after me, yelling my name and informing me that I was fired from the job of Family Secret Agent.  Big whoop kid. My eyes are much too large for me to be a secret agent anyways. I could never hide my identity. Plus I shed too much. I would leave evidence everywhere I went.
The little one that smells like pee was at least good company in my pathetic embarrassment.















































 They continue to fasten a black box around my neck. I still have not figured out what it is, but I do feel quite electrified when I bark for some reason. Do any of my reader have any experience with the black box and it's powers?

Attempt #5,489 to get the feline to like me-fail.

1 comment:

Jonathan North said...

This was very funny. :) Loved it! :)