Friday, March 30, 2012

KID-isms

At a birthday party last weekend all the kids had lots of cookies, cake, and Caedmon got a pop, making him incredibly hyper, " Mom, if I try to kill one of the other kids from too much sugar, will you please try to stop me?!"
"Yes, son. I think I can do that."

This morning Reagan dropped her toothbrush on the floor, "Ahh! Now it's got floor on it!"
This is what I think every time that I drop something on our floors cause they are so dirty all the time. 

Payton was going through her stuffed animals this week and found a few to give to some friends. They are waiting in gift bags by the door. One of the gift bags is an old Victoria Secret bag.

With Payton's stomach issues this week I had her laying on the couch with a pillow under her stomach and her butt up to try to get some of that gas out. Reagan wanted to snuggle with her. "No, Reagan, sissy isn't snuggling with you right now, she's trying to get some farts out."
Reagan then poked Payton's butt and made farting noises. 

Reagan was picking on the dog while she was trying to sleep. Caedmon to the rescue, "Don't bother Roxy, she's getting her beauty sleep. Don't come near my baaaaaby Woxy."

Banging on a drum Caedmon says, " Payton, I'll make the music, you dance those farts out. (then singing) A ceremony for all, all. A ceremony for all, all." (followed by African tribal sounds.)

No comments: