Monday, March 26, 2012

the fart gallery, i mean art gallery

Since my children have gotten to the ages of drawing lots of their own art work and beginning to write their own stories I thought that I would start sharing some of their masterpieces. 

Payton is really into drawing mermaids right now. Last week she painted a picture of her and one of her good friends as mermaids and wanted to frame it and give it to her for her birthday present.  It turned out pretty cute I thought. I was grateful that it didn't turn out as graphic as the mom and pop mermaids that she drew the week before.























Apparently Papa mermaid needs a razor for his hairy belly and cucumber man boobs. Momma mermaid is looking pretty perfect.

 This is Super Mom. Dang right it is! Super Mom is ready for action with her messy mascara mask, sticky uppy hair,  and her fire shooting hips! Heck yes!


























And this post could not be complete without a touch from Caedmon. This is a old handwriting assignment from months ago. It's been proudly displayed on the fridge all this time.

























This is a large reason of why I love being a mom to these guys.

No comments: