Tuesday, April 10, 2012

the fart gallery, i mean art gallery

Payton drew a lot this week.


This is me when I was growing up and on a trip with my stereo and luggage. Luggage with stickers of myself and my iPOD.




















Reagan told Payton to draw a baby crying in a crib. The bear kinda freaks me out for some reason.





















This is our new house. You can go in and out the door and up and down the stairs in our new house. Just so you know.























This is a girl with a bunch of tattoos and a fancy bra. She grows giant eyeballs in her flower garden. Does she look like a snob or is it just me?























Girl with curly eyelashes and dyed green hair.


















Carnival Band. Complete with baby grand piano. This is my favorite!
 
























This girl is playing with her fake bugs while her mother is out. I think the one eyed bird must be babysitting? I love her lips!