Friday, March 9, 2012

good intentions

I'm gonna attempt to get caught up with the last two months of pictures so that I can start fresh and be a real blogger. We'll see how it goes.
I have good intentions to join my friend Caitlin in "you don't see that is public school" on Mondays and my own version of KID-isms on Fridays. Also would like to get back to "embrace the camera" on Thursdays and I would occasionally like to write a post from time to time from the perspective of the dog and cat. AND some postings entitled "that's normal for us" with content consisting of very random, odd things my kiddos do daily. That one is for my own sanity, to help me laugh about the strange things that happen in our home instead of get annoyed by them. Trust me, I have LOTS of photos and stories to support all of these subjects and more. And somewhere in all that I'd also like to blog about all the other stuff going on. The adoption process, recipes, creative projects and more. We shall see. Don't get your hopes up for consistency though. You might not think so, but I actually do have more important things to do then inform all of you about the silly and ridiculous things going on in our house.
I just recently found out that you can write a bunch of post at one time and then set them to publish on the day you want. Yeah, I'm a little slow....or very busy....or never really cared. Anyways, I will be taking advantage of that for sure!

So on we go!
Most of the following pictures would be in the "that's normal for us" postings. Put your seat belts on.











1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Your second picture has me cracking up! Hahaha!