Thursday, March 10, 2011

an old fart

Saturday was Jason's 30th birthday! He's an old fart now! Friday night I threw him a surprise party. Wish I would have taken more pictures but here's a few.
I'm not sure what the heck I was thinking but for some reason I forgot to put the candles on the cake before cutting it. So I squeezed 30 candles onto two pieces of  Angel Food cake.















































































Payton must have heard me calling Jason an old fart cause the next day on his actual birthday she said to him, "Happy Birthday. Now you have old farts!"

I have three more months before I have old farts too, but for now I'm enjoying teasing Jason about his old fartedness. Happy Birthday Love!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I love the pictures of him with all of you - his lap is full, his arms are full, and you can just see it in his eyes - his heart is overflowing <3 Love you guys!! Happy Birthday brother!!

Chrissy said...

LOL... Love the old fart comments. :-D

Very nice pictures! You guys are a really great family!!