Monday, November 22, 2010

An unworthy disciple.

I read this in my kids Bible this week and I almost broke down sobbing! Jesus had just left the desert and set out to find his disciples.
" Who would make good helpers, do you think? Clever ones? Rich ones? Strong, important ones? Some people might think so, but I'm sure by now you don't need me to tell you they'd be wrong. Because the people God uses don't have to know a lot of things (or be really good at paperwork), or have a lot of things (or have $40,000 and a big house) - THEY JUST HAVE TO NEED HIM A LOT." -The Jesus Storybook Bible.

Well, Jesus, I definitely fit your requirements, cause I NEED YOU A TON! I'm an unworthy disciple, but THANK YOU so much for including me!

1 comment:

Jason Crawford said...

I love you and the woman you are becoming!